Diocese: Diocese of Syracuse
Summary of Assignments:
- 1982-1986: St. John the Baptist, Syracuse
- 1987-1990: Most Holy Rosary, Syracuse
- 1991-1996: Chaplain at St. Luke’s Hospital, New Hartford
- 1992-2003: St. Luke, Utica
- 1998-2002: St. Joseph & St. Patrick, Utica
Notes: Hebert was coordinator for religious activities for Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts. In 1990 a 14 year old boy accused Hebert of sexual abuse during a camping trip. Police did not charge Hebert. He did admit the abuse and was sent for treatment. He served as hospital chaplain from 1991 – 1995 and then was assigned to a parish until 4/02 when he was reassigned to an admin. position. Diocese permanently removed from active ministry 6/03.
Note: Years listed indicate editions of the Official Catholic Directory. Because of the publication schedule of the Directory, a priest listed at a parish in a given year was also likely at that parish for part of the previous year.