Diocese: Diocese of Rockville Centre
Summary of Assignments:
- 5/11/1985: Ordained
- 1985-1990: St. Catherine of Sienna, Franklin Square, NY
- 1990-1993: St. Barnabas the Apostle, Bellmore, NY
- 1993-1998: St. Raymond’s, East Rockaway, NY
- 1998-2001: SS. Philip and James, St. James, NY
- 2001-2002: St. Christopher’s, Baldwin, NY; in residence
- 2001-2002: Mercy Medical Center, Rockville Centre, NY
- 2004-2007: Villa St. Joseph Convent, Rockville Centre, NY
- 2004-2007: St. Christopher’s, Baldwin, NY; in residence
- Unknown: Our Lady of Hope, Carle Place, NY (weekend duty)
Notes: Placed on leave in Spring, 2002 from his assignment as chaplain at Mercy Medical Center after accusation of abuse. Cleared by Vatican and reinstated in 2004. Identified as Priest P in Suffolk Cty Grand Jury Report. of 2003. Report indicates that he left several parishes suddenly and had complaints against him of inappropriate sexual contact with a teenage boy as well as young men over the age of 18.
Sources: Suffolk County Grand Jury Report 01.17.03; Newsday 02.11.03; Newsday 05.09.04; Newsday 01.24.05; http://bishop-accountability.org/; BA.org Assignment Record and Other Info
Note: Years listed indicate editions of the Official Catholic Directory. Because of the publication schedule of the Directory, a priest listed at a parish in a given year was also likely at that parish for part of the previous year.