Diocese: Archdiocese of New York
Summary of Assignments:
- 1981-1987: St. Teresa’s; Staten Island, NY
- 1987-1988: St. Joseph by the Sea High School; Staten Island, NY
- 1989-1990: Not listed in the 1989 and 1990 Directories
- 1990-1993: St. Agnes’; Manhattan, NY
- 1993-1994: Immaculate Conception; Stony Point, NY
- 1995-1996: Not listed in 1995 and 1996 Directories
- 1997-2002: Absent on Leave
Notes: In September 1994, Quigley was arrested for offering several teenage boys money for sex in Haverstraw. In December 1994, Quigley pled guilty and was sentenced to probation. The Archdiocese reportedly sent him to Maryland for treatment for alcoholism.
Quigley was laicized in July 2005. He was last known to be living in Brick, NJ. Quigley died on April 4, 2010.
Sources: Albany Times Union (AP) 09.10.94; Journal News (NY) 06.19.02; Journal News 07.09.05; Newsday 07.09.05; Ancient Faces website accessed 09.22.15; http://bishop-accountability.org/member/psearch.jsp; BA.org Assignment Record
Note: Years listed indicate editions of the Official Catholic Directory. Because of the publication schedule of the Directory, a priest listed at a parish in a given year was also likely at that parish for part of the previous year.