Diocese: Archdiocese of New York
Summary of Assignments:
- 1978: Ordained
- 1979-1983: Sacred Heart; Newburgh, NY
- 1984: Not listed in 1984 Catholic Directory
- 1985-1989: St. Francis of Assisi; Mt. Kisco, NY
- 1990-1991: Not listed in 1990 and 1991 Catholic Directories
- 1992-1995: Resurrection; Rye, NY
- 1996-2003: Pastor at St. Anthony of Padua; West Harrison, NY
Notes: Inzeo was removed from ministry in 2003. He was accused of sexually abusing a minor between 1978 and 1983, while he was assigned to Sacred Heart in Newburgh. His laicization was announced in September 2005.
Sources: Journal News 7.9.05; Journal News 9.2.05; NY Times 07.23.03; The Journal News (NY) 07.23.03; Journal News 08.21.03; NY Times 08.21.03; Journal News 09.14.03; http://bishop-accountability.org/; BA.org Summary of Directory Entries
Note: Years listed indicate editions of the Official Catholic Directory. Because of the publication schedule of the Directory, a priest listed at a parish in a given year was also likely at that parish for part of the previous year.