Diocese: Archdiocese of New York
Summary of Assignments:
- 1984: Ordained
- 1985-1987: Holy Spirit; Bronx, NY
- 1988: Immaculate Conception; Tuckahoe, NY
- 1989-1990: Not listed in 1989 and 1990 Directory
- 1991-1993: St. Gabriel’s; Bronx, NY
- 1993-1999: St. Francis Xavier; Bronx, NY
- 2000: St. Anthony’s; Yonkers, NY
- 2001-2002: Administrator at Holy Name of Mary; Croton-on-Hudson, NY
- 2003: Not listed in 2003 Directory
- July 2005: Laicized
Notes: Jesselli was removed from his parish and the priesthood in 2002 due to allegations of past child sex abuse. At the time of his removal, Jesselli was assigned to Holy Name of Mary in Croton-on-Hudson. His immediate predecessor at Holy Name, Fr. Gennaro Gentile, had also been removed from the parish amidst allegations of child sex abuse. Jesselli was laicized in 2005.
Sources: Journal News 04.07.02; Journal News 04.08.02; Journal News 04.09.02; USA Today 11.11.02; Journal News 07.09.05; Newsday 07.09.05; The Heights 02.15.10; CBS New York 09.29.13; Journal News 09.30.13; SNAP Press Release 10.01.13 ; http://bishop-accountability.org/; BA.org Summary of Directory Entries
Note: Years in parentheses indicate editions of the Official Catholic Directory. Because of the publication schedule of the Directory, a priest listed at a parish in a given year was also likely at that parish for part of the previous year.