Diocese: Archdiocese of New York
Summary of Assignments:
- 1984: Ordained; Archdiocese of New York
- 1984-1989: Holy Rosary; Bronx, NY
- 1989-1991: Sacred Heart; Suffern, NY
- 1991-1995: St. Lucy’s; Bronx, NY
- 1995-2000: St. Francis of Assisi; Mt. Vernon, NY
- 2000-2004: Holy Rosary; Hawthorne, NY
- 2004-2007: St. Michael’s; Bronx, NY
- 2007-2009: St. Christopher’s; Staten Island, NY
- 2009-2011: Christ the King; Yonkers, NY
- 2011-2016: St. Charles Borromeo; Dover Plains, NY
- 2013-2016: St. John the Evangelist; Pawling, NY
Notes: In September 2016, a 43-year-old man filed a police report, accusing Giuliano of sexually abusing him in the rectory of Holy Rosary Church parish in Baychester between 1987-1988, when he was 15-years-old and working in the church rectory. He said the two would play wrestle and one day, under the guise of showing him a wrestling technique, Giuliano pulled down his underwear and molested him. Giuliano denied the allegation. He was suspended from St. John the Evangelist in Pawling and St. Charles Borromeo in Dover Plains. The NYPD investigated, but no criminal charges were filed because the statute of limitations had passed. As of June 2017, Giuliano remained on leave pending results of review by the archdiocesan Lay Review Board.
Sources: New York Daily News 09.06.16; Catholic New York 09.07.16; Poughkeepsie Journal 09.07.16; WABC 09.07.16; http://www.bishop-accountability.org/
Note: Years listed indicate editions of the Official Catholic Directory. Because of the publication schedule of the Directory, a priest listed at a parish in a given year was also likely at that parish for part of the previous year.