Diocese: Diocese of Brooklyn
Summary of Assignments:
- 1962-1965 — Our Lady of the Cenacle; Richmond Hill, NY
- 1965-1967 — St. Anthony of Padua; Greenpoint, NY
- 1967-1980 — Cathedral Preparatory Seminary; Brooklyn, NY
- 1967: Joined Faculty
- 1971-1980: Dean of Students
- 1980-1992 — St. Catharine of Alexandria; Brooklyn, NY
- 1986: Elevated to Monsignor
- 1992-1994 — Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary; Brooklyn, NY
- 1994-2002: Absent on Leave
- 2002-present: Not indexed in the Official Catholic Directory after 2002
Also known as Fr. Frank Manzo.
Manzo was named in an October 2002 lawsuit, in which 43 plaintiffs alleged sexual abuse by 12 priests and a religious brother. One man claimed Manzo violently abused him when he was an altar boy during the early 1990s, while Manzo was assigned to St. Catharine’s.
A Resurrection Roman Catholic Church bulletin dated September 2016 indicated that Manzo was still a priest of the diocese.