Diocese: Diocese of Brooklyn
Summary of Assignments:
- 1974-1975 — St. Bonaventure; Jamaica, NY
- 1975-1976 — St. Jerome; Brooklyn, NY
- 1976-1985 — St. Matthias; Ridgewood, NY
- 1986-1987 — St. Anastasia; Brooklyn, NY
- 1987-1989 — Good Shepherd; Brooklyn, NY
- 1989-2000 — St. Margaret; Brooklyn, NY
- 2001-2002 — St. Pancras Church; Glendale, NY
In 2002, Keller was placed on leave after allegations arose that Keller had molested several teens, both male and female, at St. Matthias in the 1980s. Several of the teens said that they gave depositions to the Diocese in late 1980s. It is unknown whether the Diocese took any actions against Keller after the depositions.
Keller has not been named in any known civil suit. His name was turned over by the Diocese of Brooklyn to the Queens District Attorney’s Office in April 2002 as an alleged-sex-abuser.
In October 2003, Keller’s supervising priest, Vincent Gallo, was named as a child sex abuser in massive civil suit, naming 24 priests as abusers.