Diocese: Archdiocese of New York
Summary of Assignments:
- Ordained 1978
- Sacred Heart, Newburgh (1979-83)
- Not listed in 1984 Directory
- St. Francis of Assisi, Mt. Kisco (1985-89)
- Not listed in 1990 and 1991 Directory
- Resurrection, Rye (1992-95)
- St. Anthony of Padua, West Harrison (1996-2003, pastor)
Note: Years in parentheses indicate editions of the Official Catholic Directory. Because of the publication schedule of the Directory, a priest listed at a parish in a given year was also likely at that parish for part of the previous year.
Notes: Removed 2003. Accused of abuse of a male relative (a minor) between 1978 and 1983. Assigned to Sacred Heart Church in Newburgh at the time. Laicization announced 9/05.
Sources: Journal News 7.9.05; Journal News 9.2.05; NY Times 07.23.03; The Journal News (NY) 07.23.03; Journal News 08.21.03; NY Times 08.21.03; Journal News 09.14.03; http://bishop-accountability.org/